Download claim forms and access online administration services.
Forms relating to employee management can be accessed below. For convenience you can print a few copies for yourself and your employees for future use if necessary, but ensure you visit the website first to make sure you have the most up-to-date forms. For your convenience, our forms are "fillable" PDF files.
groupSource Online Plan Administration Service
groupSource provides a free online account service for benfits plan administrators, through which you can make changes to your corporate account, download benefits documentation, and more. Contact your Coordinator, Client-Services to request an account, and they will direct you to the forms required to sign-up for this service.
The Online Plan Administration service requires the Citrix™ client plugin for your web browser. You can find instructions and download links for Mac OS X® and Windows® on our Citrix plugin page.
You should have received an ID and temporary password from your groupSource Coordinator, Client-Services. Please change the temporary password as soon as you can, for improved security.
- Open a web browser and go to https://www.groupsourceonline.com
- Login with your Username as provided by groupSource (i.e. 500xxx), and your password.
- Launch groupSource Online by clicking on the blue groupSource logo:
- Internet Explorer may have comptibility issues with the Citrix plugin depending on your individual security settings in the Internet Options, or your version of the browser. If you have problems getting groupSource Online running in IE, switching to a different browser is often a quick solution.
- Users running Windows 7 or later may be asked to run or download a program called "Launch" when they try to connect to the Plan Administration service. This occurs when the Citrix client plugin installed is an older version that is incompatible with the operating system or browser. Uninstall your version of the plugin and get the latest from our download page.
- Most technical issues running the plugin can be resolved by uninstalling the Citrix client, and reinstalling a fresh copy.
If you have other technical problems with our Plan Administration service, please contact your groupSource Service Representative, or fill out our contact form to submit a technical support request.
Use of the Online Plan Administration service is governed by the Terms of Service. These terms only cover the groupSource service, and not the Citrix client software. groupSource assumes no responsibility for problems encountered from installation or operation of Citrix software. Use of the plugin is governed by its own End-User License Agreement.