Download claim forms, access online services, and install the groupSource Mobile Claims app.
Download PDF copies of our claim forms, for reference or paper claims submission. For your convenience, our forms are "fillable" PDF files.
groupSource is pleased to offer a set of Online Services for Employees who receive health and dental benefits through groupSource. The registration process is quick, and all of our online services are free! Enjoy the flexibility to manage your own information from the comfort of home or on-the-go, while still enjoying the level of customer service you've come to expect from groupSource. The current services available are:
- Direct Deposit of Claims Payments
- Mobile App for Claims Submission and Claims History
- Update your Contact Information
- View your Claims History
Use of the groupSource employee online services account is governed by the Terms of Service. Please review these terms before registering. By signing-up for the online account, you agree to be bound by these terms.
If you have technical problems with any of our online services or the mobile app, please check this page for a posted solution. If you do not see your problem described here, or you have additional questions, please submit a support request through our email form.
This service will allow you to receive Claims Payment by Direct Deposit through your bank account. You must provide your account information and an email address to use Direct Deposit. By registering for Direct Deposit, you will:
- enjoy incredibly fast resolution of your claim, with the money in your account within 24 to 48 hours of your claim being processed
- receive email notification as soon as your claim has been processed, complete with your Explanation of Benefits (EOB)
- help protect our environment by saving paper
groupSource is pleased to offer Employees who receive health and dental benefits through groupSource, a mobile app for the convenient submission of claims without filling-out a paper form. With this app, you can:
- submit health and dental claims
- view your history of health and dental claims (excluding disability), for which you have a PDF Explanation of Benefits
- find your important policy and other ID numbers required for direct-pay convenience in participating pharmacies and dental offices, in case you've misplaced your wallet card
- find contact information for the groupSource office nearest you
The groupSource Mobile Claims app requires a mobile device with a built-in camera and Internet access. The platforms currently supported are:
- iOS™ version 5.0 or later (iPhone 3GS or newer, iPad 2 or newer)
- Android™ version 2.3 or later (most Android phones and tablets available since early 2011)
Please click on the appropriate link below for your mobile device, to find the groupSource Mobile Claims app in the relevant marketplace. From there you can download and install the app.
To use the mobile app, you must register for an Online Services account with the link above. This will setup an account with groupSource, though you do not actually have to receive claims payment through Direct Deposit or provide any banking information to use the Mobile Claims app.
- If you have a latest-generation mobile device with a high-resolution camera, please be aware that submitting a claim with multiple high-res photos might timeout with the groupSource servers, due to the large file sizes. If this happens and you see a timeout message, try submitting the claim again with fewer photos, at lower resolution (if your devices has camera settings that support this), or breaking the claim into multiple submissions.
- In rare cases with large submissions, you may see a timeout message from the app but still receive a confirmation email. If you receive the email, your claim has been successfully submitted and the timeout message can safely be ignored. Please allow a few minutes between submission attempts if you see a timeout message.
- Claims history has a known issue with displaying the correct EOB for a selected claim. If the EOB you see is for the wrong claim, you can also get your history through the website. Login to the same Employee Online Services page where you edit your personal and direct deposit information, and click the Claims History link.
- Android 4.2 includes changes to the camera component of the system which may conflict with the groupSource Mobile Claims app. If the app quits without any error message when you take a picture for your claim, and you are running Android 4.2, we recommend you downgrade to an earlier version of Android and try again.
If you have other problems with the app, please submit a support request through our email form.
Installation and use of the groupSource Mobile Claims app is governed by: